Essay writing is an irreplaceable part of academics and mastering the art of essay writing is not a cup of tea for everyone. Irrespective of the education level or the field of study, every student has to write essays during academics. It might appear as easy as logging on to your computer and starting to type. Thoughwriting an essay requires a lot of work and effort and sometimes even required to hire an essay assignment helper as well. To create an essay, you must have a solid guidance. This is why we have created this article where you will get to learn about essay writing.
What is an Essay?
Essay assignments are quite prevalent in both high school and college.A brief piece of writing that expresses facts and the author’s viewpoint is known as an essay. An essay must have a major idea, or thesis, and a series of arguments to back up that point. Moreover, there should be a conclusion at the end of an essay as well for a better ending.
The subject of study and the academic level at which you write an essay determine its content and length. However, the majority of essays written at the college level are argumentative in nature. They are meant to persuade the reader of a specific viewpoint. However, there are students who lack in writing or finding the right arguments for the essay topic and thus they opt out to request someone to write my essay for me.
General Guidelines for Essay Writing
The processes involved in writing an essay aren’t as challenging as they may appear. However, if you want to learn how to write essays but don’t know where to begin, then continue reading. We will walk you through each step of the essay-writing process.
Mainly, the essay writing process contains three stages i.e.
Now, we will elaborate on each stage in detail for your better understanding of essay writing.
Stage 1: Preparation
The very first stage comes up with preparation and planning. This stage includes the topic, research, and essay writing.There are a few approaches to getting your essay prepared:
- Understand the goal of essay: First of all, you need to get clear the main goal of writing your essay. You can do so by talking to the teacher who has assigned you the topic.
- Pick a Topic: Often, your teacher makes it simple by providing a few selections for you to choose from. Now, all you need to do is choose the option that you like most from those available.
- Research on your topic: Now, you need to conduct research on the topic you have chosen. In order to find any information relevant to your topic, you can use the library or online resources. An essay assignment helper can help you in researching part as well.
- Develop thesis: Your entire argument is condensed in your thesis statement.It could be one or two sentences.The major query you wanted to discuss should be addressed in the thesis.
Stage 2: Writing
Essay writing includes the introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Here you can write these three parts to make your essay eye-catching:
- Introduction: Every essay paper must have an introduction. The introduction, which makes up around 10 to 20 percent of your content, establishes the tone for your essay.
- Body paragraphs:It is what makes your essay interesting to read.Each body paragraph needs to have a lead sentence at the start. Also, there should only be one primary idea or point in each paragraph.
- Conclusion:The last section is the conclusion. While writing the conclusion, make sure it doesn’t make up more than 10% to 15% of the text. You can also ask someone to write my essay for me if you lack writing this section of the essay.
Stage 3: Revision
This is the very last stage of essay writing that includes structure, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and formatting. You can revise your essay by following these steps:
- Editing and proofreading: This stage involves editing to ensure that it flows smoothly from beginning to end as well as proofreading for spelling, grammar, and other errors.
- Check plagiarism: As we already know that plagiarism is an offense in academics. Therefore, you must use a plagiarism detector to verify your essay’s originality before submission.
- Check formatting:The last steps before presenting your essay are to organize and format it.
These are the top guidelines for beginners on how to write an essay.
An effective essay requires many different skills, from picking the correct topic to captivating the reader with your imagination. However, writing an essay will not anymore a tough task if you follow these aforementioned stages.